The 18th European Agent Systems Summer School (EASSS 2016) will be held at the University of Catania, Catania, Italy, from 25 to 29 July, 2016. EASSS 2016 is a designated event of the European Association of Multi-Agent Systems (EURAMAS – European Association for Multi-Agent Systems), and it is sponsored by AIJ.
Since 1999, the European Agent Systems Summer School aims to provide a valuable forum for knowledge exchange between various research groups in its field for the benefit of students and researchers at both beginner and advanced level. EASSS has been organized annually in different European locations since its initials.
The success of the different editions is essential not only for the mutual benefit of research groups, but also in forming future generations of researchers to maintain the excellence of agent’s research and development in Europe.
The school provides a wide range of state-of-the-art courses given by some of the most prominent researchers in the area. A typical course has 3’5 hours in total and they are broad enough to provide a general introduction to the chosen topic, whilst also students can learn the most relevant contributions in depth.
The event will be held in conjunction with the Workshop WOA 2016 Students are warmly invited to submit their research papers to the workshop (registration is free).
EASSS has been organised annually in different European locations since 1999.
Here are the websites of the most recent editions:
* EASSS-2015 in Barcelona: http://http://www.iiia.csic.
* EASSS-2014 in Chania: http://www.intelligence.tuc.
* EASSS-2013 in London: http://www.inf.kcl.ac.uk/
* EASSS-2012 in Valencia: http://easss2012.webs.upv.es/
* EASSS-2011 in Girona: http://eia.udg.edu/easss2011/
* EASSS-2010 in Saint-Etienne: http://easss2010.emse.fr/
* EASSS-2009 in Torino: http://agents009.di.unito.it/
* EASSS-2008 in Lisbon: http://centria.di.fct.unl.pt/
EASSS’07/Durham, UK; EASSS’06/Annecy, France; EASSS’05/Utrecht, Netherlands;
EASSS’04/Liverpool, UK; EASSS’03/Bologna, Italy; EASSS’02/Barcelona, Spain;
EASSS’01/Prague, Czech Republic; EASSS’00/Saarbrucken, Germany;